Motorator is driven by its community, and we do our best to foster an environment where our users can interact freely, sharing their enthusiasm for the aftermarket automotive space.
To that effect, there are certain guidelines that need to be recognized by every member of the community in order to maintain a fun, cool site. We need your help to support these guidelines, so please notify us if you find any violations on the site.
- While it should be a no-brainer, please comply with all applicable local, state, and federal rules, regulations and laws.
- We’re about cars, not porn (there are plenty of other sites for that). So sexually explicit content is not permitted on Motorator.
- We encourage you to share your videos, comments, images etc. Just be sure that it is content that you are authorized to use. Don’t post material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights without permission of the owner of the material.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. All we’re asking is that you show a little respect to others in the community. Please, don’t post explicitly violent content, content that is hateful or demeaning, or that is threatening or predatory in its nature.
- No one likes spam or scams. Don’t use Motorator to drive traffic to other sites that aren’t relevant, are designed to collect personal information falsely, or are for personal or financial gain.
Motorator is for you to enjoy, so have fun
– The Motorator Team