From the mid 1960’s through the mid ’70s, Chrysler built some of the fastest, coolest and most desirable muscle cars in history. Today cars like the Charger, Challenger, Cuda, GTX and Road Runner have become sought-after collectibles, but they still handle like 40-year-old passenger cars. After years of research and development, Hotchkis Performance is proud to announce a new line of bolt-on suspension components for classic Mopar B & E Bodies that radically improve handling, road feel and traction. The first parts in the new line are front and rear sway bars available individually or as complete kits.
Mopar Sport Sway Bars for 1966-69 B-Body & 1970-74 E-Body
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bars dramatically improve cornering performance and reduce body roll thanks to increased stiffness and improved geometry. Both stock cars and those modified with wider rear tires and high horsepower engines will benefit from these easy to install bars. The kit includes TIG welded end-links with easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings and premium mounting hardware including: stainless steel u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts, grade 8 bolts and gloss black powder coat finish.
• Provides modern sports car handling for classic Mopar muscle cars
• Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
• Increases stability, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
• Easy bolt-on installation in front with minor drilling required in rear
• B-Body: 1-3/8 tubular front bar, 1.0 tubular rear bar
• E-Body: 1-1/4 tubular front bar, adjustable 3/4 tubular rear bar
• End-links feature precision TIG welded construction
• Easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings
• Premium mounting hardware including, Zinc plated u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts, polyurethane bushings and grade 8 bolts
• Gloss black powder coat finish.
Geometry-Corrected Tubular Upper A-Arms for B & E Bodies
Chrysler B & E Bodies like the Charger, Barracuda, Challenger, GTX and Superbird are icons of the muscle car era. Owners of these classic muscle machines have had to choose between poor 1960s handling and a new K-member using “Brand-F” technology – until now. The engineers and handling experts at Hotchkis Sport Suspension have developed a new bolt-on Tubular Upper A-Arm kit for Mopar B & E Bodies that corrects excessive caster gain, creates the proper negative camber curve and reduces bump steer. The result is dramatically improved handling, traction and road feel, all while preserving the classic Mopar soul.
The perfect addition to the Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars, these new A-Arms were designed to utilize your stock K-Member and use Mopar-style hardware enhanced with modern geometry and race-proven materials. The arms are constructed out of 1-1/8” high-strength steel tubing fully gusseted with laser cut reinforcement brackets and are TIG welded for maximum strength and durability. The kit includes pre-installed laser cut pick up point relocation brackets, fully articulating rod ends and high quality ball joints. A lustrous nickel-plated finish provides incredible shine and long-lasting protection.
During track testing the arms showed incredible gains on their own, but when paired with the new Sport Sway Bars and adjustable Strut Rod and Steering Rod kits, they totally transformed the Hotchkis Challenger and Charger test vehicles into modern canyon carvers. Hotchkis Tubular Upper A-Arms are available for the 1966-70 B-Body (Charger, GTX, Coronet, Road Runner, Satellite, etc.) and 1970-74 E-Body (Challenger & Barracuda). Like all Hotchkis Performance products, Hotchkis A-Arms are designed, built and punished in the USA.
• Tubular arms correct excessive caster gain and create a proper negative camber curve
• Dramatically improve cornering performance, traction and steering response
• Other benefits include reduced bump steer and maximum control over suspension setup
• Arms are TIG welded 1-1/8″ high-strength tubing with laser cut reinforcement gussets
• High quality 5/8″ high articulation rod ends and ball joints and the laser cut CNC-bent bolt-in relocation bracket come pre-installed
• Applications include 1966-70 Chrysler B-Body and 1970-74 Chrysler E-Body
Performance Subframe Connectors for 1966-70 B-Body
Designed to rigidly connect the front subframe to the rear chassis frame rail, Hotchkis Mopar B-Body Subframe Connectors dramatically reduce chassis flex during hard cornering and acceleration, improving traction and overall handling. They are CAD designed to tuck up close to the floorboards for a strong yet stealthy low-profile fit that provides excellent ground clearance. Each kit includes two fully-MIG welded subframe connectors fabricated from 1.5” x 2.5” .120 wall rectangular steel that are powdercoated gloss black plus all necessary installation hardware. Installation does not require any modifications or cutting.
• Connects front subframe to rear chassis frame rail for maximum rigidity
• Dramatically reduces chassis flex during hard cornering and acceleration
• Improves vehicle handling, acceleration and traction
• Tucked-in design gives excellent ground clearance
• Does not require cutting or modifying the floor
• CAD Designed & Track Tested
• MIG Welded 1.5” x 2.5” .120 wall rectangular steel
All Hotchkis Sport Suspension Products are engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA.