An industry original is back, only this time it carries the Edelbrock name. Edelbrock is pleased to introduce their 94-series, an all-new two-barrel carburetor based off the original Chandler-Groves design. It is intended to provide a bolt-on performance solution for nostalgic and period correct hot rods and restorations.
The Edelbrock 94 features die-cast bowl and air horn with a cast aluminum 3-bolt flange base. Its throttle shaft has been extended to make it easier to set-up dual and triple carburetor combinations, especially when used with Edelbrock’s exclusive progressive linkage. Extensive testing, both on the road and in our state-of-the-art engine dynamometer facility has allowed Edelbrock to offer a power valve and jetting combination that delivers a wide calibration band for smooth and strong performance in various applications. It is finished off with a zinc-dichromate coating for durability and classic looks.
A host of accessory items will be available to complement these carburetors, including: round chrome air-cleaners (#1202); progressive throttle linkage kits, dual (#1032) and triple (#1034); straight throttle linkage kits, dual (#1032) and triple (#1034); and mini fuel blocks (#1286).
• Brand new, based off of the original Chandler-Groves design
• Extended throttle shaft for easy installation on multiple carb set-ups
• Period correct appearance
• Optional accessories and complete induction kits (coming soon)
• Designed and calibrated for use in both Flathead and small cubic inch V8 engines
• Machined and assembled by Edelbrock in the U.S.A