The latest ROUSH Performance F-150 exhaust kit not only adds throaty growl, but also stock-car-inspired styling by redirecting the exhaust gas out to the passenger side of the vehicle. “We wanted to provide a product that offered something beyond aggressive sound and the appearance upgrade that you would expect from a ROUSH exhaust kit,” says Tony Marszalek, Product Marketing Director. “With our new side exit exhaust kit, we did that by drawing inspiration from our company’s rich racing heritage.”
• Increased air flow and less back pressure to help reach the trucks full potential in horsepower and torque
• Mandrel bending ensures high exhaust-gas flow through pipe bends
• Muffler, outlet pipe and y-pipe are all polished stainless steel
• Muffler and inlet/outlet pipes are made from high grade 409 stainless steel
• Dual tips are made from 304 stainless steel with chrome flashing
• Features ROUSH Logo
• Installation is quick and easy
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
• Product ID # 421711 (Full Kit) & 421712 (Rear-Exit to Side Exit Conversion Kit)
This exhaust kit is designed to work on all cab and bed configurations for 2011-2014 5.0L-V8 and 3.5L V6 F150s, as well as the 2013 6.2L-V8 F-150 SVT Raptor. This includes the XL, STX, XLT, FX2, FX4, Lariat, Platinum, King Ranch, SVT Raptor, Limited, SuperCrew, SuperCab, and Regular Cab models.
Muffler, inlet, outlet, and Y-pipes are made from 409 stainless steel for its high-temperature corrosion resistance. The exhaust tips are constructed from quality 304 stainless steel for its corrosion resistance and appearance. The tips are chrome flashed for superior corrosion resistance, durability, and finish.
The ROUSH Performance F-150 exhaust kit has a retail price of $649.99