Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates provide the means to properly align your S550 Mustang’s front tires. Especially well-suited for lowered Mustangs, MM’s innovative design provides the ability to adjust the camber setting of your Mustang’s front tires. In stock form, the 2015 Mustang has no provision for camber or caster adjustment.
MM Caster Camber Plates provide a small range of adjustment for caster, which is otherwise not adjustable. While the S550 Mustang chassis was designed with a very suitable amount of positive caster for performance driving, it can benefit from fine-tuning the adjustment to reduce ill effects caused by production tolerances.
- Provides the means to set the proper front alignment for your Mustang to have best performance and best tire wear.
- Lowered Mustangs can be aligned to factory specifications.
- Provides camber adjustment, which is otherwise not adjustable.
- Negative camber may be increased for competition.
- Provides caster adjustment, allowing correction of OEM production tolerances. Caster is otherwise not adjustable.
- Double-adjustable. Both camber and caster can be adjusted.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- Spherical bearing mount eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the articulation required for steering and suspension movement.
- Improves steering response and dynamic alignment stability by eliminating deflection allowed by the stock rubber-bushed upper strut mount.
- Bolts on. No drilling or cutting required.
- Adjustment for camber and caster.
- 1.75-degrees continuous range of camber adjustment.
- PTFE lined spherical bearing was designed by MM, and is custom manufactured in the USA.
- Spherical bearing allows proper articulation, unlike urethane-bushed camber plates.
- Retains stock strut dust covers.
- Steel components are either zinc plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- Main plate is precision laser-cut from a very high-grade alloy steel. This new alloy has a yield strength of 100ksi, 2.8 times the 36ksi yield strength of mild steel, and 1.6 times the 63ksi of normalized 4130 alloy. This same alloy is used by Ford and other OEMs.
Maximum Motorsports 2015 Mustang Caster Camber Plates have an MSRP of $247.00