Even a high performance BMW has room for improvement. Straight off the showroom floor, the 335I has excessive understeer and limited roll control. Adding to their E36 Sport Sway Bars, Hotchkis is ready to enhance the cornering performance of your E90 or E92 with their performance suspension products.
The new Hotchkis 2006-2009 BMW 335I Sport Sway Bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness, giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. Understeer is eliminated and handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering.
Hotchkis front and rear BMW Sport Sway Bars are made from lightweight, durable tubular steel, with the front 32mm bar measuring 95% stiffer than stock and the rear 16mm bar 105% stiffer than stock. Both bars feature precision adjustable end links with quiet operating heavy-duty ball joints. Rear end links also sport high articulation rod ends. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable gloss gray powder coat finish, greaseable bushings, heavy-duty mounts and adjustable Heim joint end links. All parts are made in the USA from quality domestic steel.
• Front sway bar-lightweight, durable 1 1/4” (32mm) tubular steel (95% stiffer than stock)
• Rear sway bar-lightweight, durable 5/8” (16mm) tubular steel (105% stiffer than stock)
• Precision adjustable front end links w quiet operating heavy duty ball joints
• Precision adjustable rear end links w quiet operating heavy duty ball joints and high articulation rod ends
• Greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty mounts included
• Autocross & track tuned for maximum performance improvement
• Finished in durable gloss gray powder coat
• Increased Traction
• Reduced Body Roll
• Increased Vehicle Stability
• Crisper Cornering
• Easy Installation
Hotchkis BMW E90 / E92 Sport Sway Bars have an MSRP of $680.95.
BMW E90 / E92 Sport Rear Camber Links
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Adjustable Camber Links are absolutely necessary to maintain proper rear camber and reduce tire wear on the street and track. The BMW 335 has an aggressive camber curve in bump travel, which is especially noticeable on lowered cars. Excess negative camber causes premature inside edge tire wear and reduced traction on acceleration. Our adjustable Camber Links allow for precise rear camber alignment that is easily optimized for street or track driving.
Hotchkis BMW E90 / E92 Sport Rear Camber Links have an MSRP of $998.95.