The new BMW X3, which has been available from dealers since Fall 2010, is uniquely versatile. Now BMW tuning specialist, AC Schnitzer, has developed an extensive range of accessories to make the second generation SUV stand out even more.
With or without power upgrade, the engine bay styling with AC Schnitzer logo is available for all models. Even at a standstill, the X3 by AC Schnitzer shows off its assets – and not only when the bonnet is open. For the 6-cylinder gasoline models 2.8i and 3.5i, an AC Schnitzer sports exhaust made of stainless steel is currently in development. This improves response and provides that special sonorous sound. The chromed “Racing” tailpipe trim sets the finishing touch to the exhaust system.
Individualists want to fly high, and to ensure that the agile X3 by AC Schnitzer remains firmly planted on the ground, the Aachen engineers have come up with a suspension spring kit for the optimum combination of sports performance and driving comfort.
The aerodynamic kit for the new X3 includes a striking front spoiler, the rear roof spoiler and the AC Schnitzer protective film for the rear skirt.
The AC Schnitzer sports airbag steering wheel, currently in development, provides that sports car flair and safety in the interior. As well as the sports steering wheel, further unique “inner values” of the X3 by AC Schnitzer catch the eye. Sporting accents are set by the AC Schnitzer aluminum gear knobs in anodized silver/chrome or “Black Line“/chrome, or with digital gear display, and the “Black Line“ aluminum cover for the BMW-specific i-Drive system controller. Further impressive design elements such as the AC Schnitzer aluminum pedal set, an illuminated leather gear knob, and the AC Schnitzer velour foot mats, make the fully fitted X3 totally unmistakable.
Such a special appearance must include the right wheels and tyres. This was also the view of the Aachen-based tuning specialists, who have given the X3 with BiColor a choice of Type VIII forged racing rims in 22 inch, or Type VII racing rims in BiColor or silver in 22 inch. One-piece rims of Type VI (BiColor), Type VIII (BiColor) and Type IV (BiColor or Silver) are also available in sizes 18, 19 or 20 inch. Forged alloy wheels Type V in 20 inch are of course also part of the extensive range. The AC Schnitzer BMW X3 tuning program leaves BMW fans with only the problem of choice, and thus extends the unique versatility of the vehicle with even more individual driving pleasure.
Overview for the X3 Tuning Program by AC Schnitzer
• BMW X3 (F25)
• AC Schnitzer sports rear silencer made of stainless steel with chromed “Racing” tailtrim for 2.8i and 3.5i
• AC Schnitzer spring kit
• AC Schnitzer front spoiler
• AC Schnitzer rear roof spoiler
• AC Schnitzer protection foil for rear skirt
• AC Schnitzer sports airbag steering wheel (in development)
• AC Schnitzer aluminium gear knobs
• AC Schnitzer aluminium cover, “Black Line” for BMW’s “i-Drive system controller“
• AC Schnitzer aluminium pedal set
• AC Schnitzer foot rest AC Schnitzer floor mats
• Type VIII Racing Forged Wheels BiColor in 22″
• Type VIII Wheels BiColor in 19″
• Type VII Racing Wheels silver and BiColor in 22″
• Type VI Racing Wheels BiColor in 20″
• Type VI Wheels BiColor in 18″
• Type V Lightweight Forged Wheels BiColor 20″ & 22″
• Type IV Wheels silver and BiColor 18″, 19″ & 20″