Wilwood brake kits provide championship performance on and off the track with the show winning, high-tech Wilwood style that will set your E46 apart from the pack.
Wilwood W6AR calipers were designed for the specific purpose of providing big capacity braking with large diameter rotors for heavy weight and extreme duty vehicles. For cars, it’s the biggest of the big providing big brake performance for show and dual purpose street and track vehicles. For trucks and SUV’s, it provides big stopping power for towing, off-road, and enhanced braking with wheel and tire upgrades. Kits listed for specific vehicles are fully compatible with OE master cylinder output and ABS function. Directional staggered vane 14.00” rotors provide maximum cooling for sustained high heat durability.
Wilwood BMW front brake kits are available for the popular 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i and 320i (Canada).
• Forged billet W6AR six piston calipers in gloss black or red powder coat, or our all new nickel plate finish, are volume matched to provide maximum braking capacity from your OE master cylinder with full ABS compatibility.
• Two-piece 14″/356mm Spec 37 Competition GT series rotors with billet aluminum hats provide maximum stability for sustained high-temp track use.
• Optional SRP Series drilled and slotted rotors with our durable eCoat finish provide long service life, optimized pad performance, and full corrosion resistance for custom show, street, and track-day fun.
• Each kit includes radial mount caliper brackets and the necessary hardware for a simple, accurate, and sturdy bolt-on installation with BP-10 compound “Smart Pads” for clean and quiet performance.
• Upgrades featuring our exclusive “Thermlock” heat barrier pistons and PolyMatrix race compound pads are also available for designated race only applications.