Mopar distributes approximately 280,000 parts and accessories in more than 90 countries and is the source for all original equipment parts for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. For the Dodge Challengers, Mopar offers an array of performance parts and more than 100 accessories.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide.
“Dodge Challenger is one of our most accessorized vehicles,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and Chief Executive Officer – Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, Chrysler Group LLC. “Unlike any other automotive aftermarket company, Mopar parts and accessories are specifically designed, engineered and quality-tested to further enhance the performance and appearance of our Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. This results in Dodge Challenger owners spending more than $600 on Mopar accessories.”
Dodge recently announced their Challenger Performance Appearance Package, which includes a number of exterior and interior upgrades featured below.
Following are Mopar’s best-selling accessories for Dodge Challenger:
1. Door-Sill Guards: Mopar’s brushed stainless steel guards make scratches to the interior sills a thing of the past. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $140
2. Vehicle Cover: Dodge Challenger owners may cover their prized possession with Mopar’s vehicle cover. Protection from ultraviolet rays, dirt and other pollutants is available with a washable cover that features a Dodge Challenger logo and elastic edges. MSRP: $323
3. Chromed Fuel-Filler Door: A chromed custom fuel door complements Dodge Challenger’s exterior paint colors and provides the retro look of muscle cars from the past. MSRP: $176
4. Rear Deck-Lid Spoiler: Mopar’s “go-wing” spoiler attracts additional attention for the owner who is looking for that enhanced heritage look. MSRP: $316
5. Splash Guard Kits: Molded splashguards provide excellent protection for front fenders, rocker panels and rear fascias. MSRP: $52.75/pair
6. Classic Mopar T/A hood: Available with an integrated scoop that adds to Dodge Challenger’s aggressive appearance. The scoop is matte black and may be painted to match any exterior. MSRP: $1,275
7. Decal Kits: Mopar offers a variety of graphics that provide long-lasting appeal and are constructed of fade- and weather-resistant vinyl. Among the available choices are a full body-side beltline graphic in matte black or matte silver (MSRP: $190) or a custom strobe stripe beginning on the front of the vehicle and fading out midway through the door (MSRP: $182).
8. Floor Mat Kit: A set of four dark-slate grey mats provides excellent protection for floor surfaces and feature a Dodge Challenger logo. MSRP: $82.25
9. Hitch Receiver: Available for base and R/T models, the 1,000-pound tow-rated hitch has a 2-inch receiver opening. MSRP: $298
10. Interior Trim Bezel: Provides an upgraded look on the center stack bezel and console trim plate with a carbon weave finish. MSRP: $172
On the performance side, Mopar continues to offer key engine and suspension components for any production Challenger. Following are a few of the most popular offerings:
1. Cold-Air Intake Systems: Replaces the factory system for the 5.7-liter HEMI (MSRP: $371) or 6.1-liter HEMI (MSRP: $384) and allows cooler outside air into the engine for gains in horsepower and torque.
2. Cat-Back Exhaust Systems: Deliver a throaty exhaust tone while providing improved horsepower and torque. Available for 5.7-liter HEMI (MSRP: $1,190) and 6.1-liter HEMI (MSRP: $1,745).
3. Stage 2 Coilover Suspension Kit: Allows Dodge Challenger owners to lower the ride height of their vehicle for a low, custom look and a sporty ride. MSRP: $1,750
4. Mopar Strut Tower Brace: Reduces body flex in the front end while improving handling. MSRP: $359
5. Performance Brake Pads: Offer superior braking and pedal feel without brake fade at higher operating temperatures. MSRP: $74