ProCharger is proud to add another Jeep product to their industry-leading truck/suv lineup– a complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6L engine (3.8L coming soon). The HO Intercooled System features a shared-drive design for the P-1SC-1 supercharger, and comes standard with the industry’s largest and most effective air-to-air intercooler for the Jeep Wrangler JK. These new systems produce a reliable 50%+ horsepower gain with just 7 psi, on otherwise stock 3.6L engines running pump gas.
Featuring the easiest and quickest installation available, ProCharger kits were designed with simplicity in mind – no permanent modifications are required, with no cutting, bending, or drilling necessary. Even with the industry’s-best belt wrap, you can still swap supercharger pulleys in a matter of minutes and change the serpentine belt without removing the supercharger or any accessories.
With both the HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit you also have your choice of the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels, and your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or black finish.
ProCharger Jeep HO Intercooled System Highlights:
• 50%+ power gain with P-1SC-1, 7 psi, pump gas, otherwise stock motor
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
• Easiest and quickest supercharger installation in the industry
• No permanent modifications
• More belt-wrap and easier pulley change than competing systems
• Large intercooler made for the Jeep Wrangler JK to maximize core size
• 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
• Satin, polished, or black finish options available for both the brackets and supercharger
• Fuel injectors and handheld tuner with programming supplied (complete system only)
• System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
• Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
• 3.8L Jeep JK Systems coming soon