CORSA Performance Exhausts outfits the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 with a new performance exhaust system. Featuring CORSA’s patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC™) technology, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport exhaust (part #14557) delivers a crisp, acoustically styled sound while eliminating in-cabin drone. The cat-back exhaust system is manufactured from 304L Stainless Steel and has a dual rear exit design with 4-inch Pro Series Tips laser etched with the CORSA logo.
Complete installation hardware and instructions are included with the Corsa Jeep Cherokee exhaust system and a Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the exhaust for the entire life of the vehicle.
• Full Cat-Back System fits 5.7L, V-8
• Straight-through 3″, nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
• Mandrel bends and design deliver increased airflow vs. stock
• CORSA’s Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Cherokee to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
• Dual Rear Exit with 4″ Pro-Series Tips
• All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won’t change over the life of your vehicle
• Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
• Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
• 50-State emissions legal
• Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle