The OEM audio systems of new cars are certainly getting better, but they still can’t keep up with the advancements being made in the aftermarket. Most cars still suffer from poor audio performance especially when it comes to bass.
JL Audio knows that adding a subwoofer system that is designed specifically for your vehicle is the best way to improve the audio system’s sound while minimizing the loss of usable space. Their Stealthbox® subwoofer systems are loaded enclosures that are engineered to fit the bill – outstanding sound in compact enclosures that blend seamlessly into the vehicle’s interior.
With the popularity of the 2010 Camaro, JL Audio engineers knew they needed to not only create a perfect sounding enclosure, but to give enthusiasts a choice of systems to meet their customization goals.
2010 – Up Camaro Single Woofer Stealthbox
This Stealthbox is designed for serious sub-bass performance and minimal loss of useful trunk space. It features a potent 12W6v2 premium JL Audio subwoofer driver in a 100% fiberglass sealed enclosure that tucks into the driver side rear corner of the trunk, while retaining full access to the battery compartment under the trunk floor.
If you’re looking to retain the rear seat passthrough functionality while rocking your Camaro with top-flight sub-bass, this is your subwoofer solution.
• Contains one 12W6v2-D4 in a sealed enclosure
• 600 watt power handling
• Wired for 2 ohm mono
• Installs in driver side of trunk
• Black steel mesh grille included.
The JL Audio 2010 Camaro Single Sub Stealthbox (model number SB-GM-CAM/12W6v2) has a retail price is $949.95.
2010 – Up Camaro Triple Woofer Stealthbox
This Stealthbox is designed for out of this world sub-bass performance and minimal loss of useful trunk space. It features three potent 10W3v3-8 premium JL Audio subwoofer drivers in a 100% fiberglass sealed enclosure that tucks up under the rear package tray, against the rear seats. If you’re looking for the ultimate bass system for your Camaro, this triple subwoofer Stealthbox from JL Audio is for you.
• Contains three 10W3v3-8 in a sealed enclosure
• 1500 watt power handling
• Wired for 2.7 ohm mono
• Installs in trunk against back of rear seats
• Black steel mesh grilles included
• This model is available carpeted to match the trunk liner or in a primered, paint-ready version allowing the enclosure to be color matched to any vehicle or installation.
The JL Audio 2010 Camaro Triple Sub Stealthbox (model number SB-GM-CTRIP/10W3v3/DG) has a retail price of $1,399.95 for the carpeted version and is priced at $1,399.95 (model number SB-GM-CTRIP/10W3v3/UF) for the ready-to-paint version.
1993-2002 Camaro Stealthbox
If you own a fourth-gen Camaro or Firebird and don’t want to sacrifice any storage space, pay close attention. This Stealthbox tucks away into the little nook in the left corner of the hatch well and will not interfere with the storage of T-tops. The corner loading of the Stealthbox results in bass output and quality that far exceed that of a conventionally installed single 10-inch sub.
• Contains one 10W3v3-4 in a sealed enclosure
• 500 watt power handling
• Wired for 4 ohm mono
• Installs in driver side rear corner of hatch well
• A steel mesh grille included to protect the subwoofer driver
• Will not interfere with the storage of T-tops
• If the vehicle is equipped with the Bose or Monsoon subwoofer system, you must purchase a new driver side rear trim panel from GM Parts in order to install the Stealthbox
• Will not fit in the convertible!
The JL Audio 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird Stealthbox (model number SB-GM-CFMINI/10W3v3) has a retail price of $549.95