There is no denying that fuel injection is an efficient and reliable way to run your engine. Using an electronic control unit (ECU), fuel injection can provide stable drivability without the constant tuning often needed with a carburetor. Professional Products has brought electronic fuel injection to a new level with their new Powerjection III.
The Powerjection III is an affordable and compact EFI system that offers easy installation and stealth looks. Powerjection III packages the ECU directly onto the throttle body, thereby eliminating nearly 80% of the necessary wiring harness of comparable systems. For street rod, muscle car, and custom car enthusiasts who are put off by EFI systems because of wiring cluttering up an engine compartment, or simply want the look of a carb with the drivability of EFI, this is the system you have been waiting for.
Powerjection III’s “adaptive learning” feature eliminates the necessity for laptop programming and tuning, except on the most radical engines. Simply install the EFI, fire it up, and drive it around for 30 minutes or so while the system dials itself in. It continues to fine-tune itself as it adjusts to your driving habits and various atmospheric conditions.
Powerjection III utilizes a wideband O2 sensor for the most precise engine tuning. It also has a 2.5 BAR MAP sensor, which means you can run up to 20 PSI of boost if you have a supercharger or turbocharger. Additionally the MAP Sensor is packaged into the throttle body, which means one less component cluttering up your firewall and no vacuum hose needed to run from the firewall to the manifold.
Powerjection III Kit Contents:
• 750 CFM Throttle Body Assembly (Dimensionally an exact swap for a 4150 Holley)
• Throttle Body and Air Cleaner Gaskets
• (4) 62 lb./hr. port style injectors
• Built-in ECU or EMS (Engine Management System) incorporated on the throttle body
• Dashboard Software CD with comprehensive Instruction Manual
• All harnesses and connectors (much less harnessing than competitive systems)
• Idle Air Control – Built into the throttle body
• 2.5 BAR MAP Sensor – Built into the throttle body
• Coolant Temperature Sensor – 3/8-NPT threads for most manifolds
• Throttle Position Sensor
• Wideband O2 Sensor and cable (many competitive units only have narrowband)
• O2 Sensor Bung and Clamps – No welding necessary for mounting
• 10409 Fuel Inlet Kit – Supplied with Basic Kit only
• 70041 Fuel Inlet Kit w/10671 EFI Regulator – Supplied with Complete Kit only
• 70051 EFI 220 L/H Fuel Pump – Supplied with Complete Kit only
• 70160 EFI Fuel Filter – Supplied with Complete Kit only
• 11113 EFI Fuel Pressure Gauge – 0-100 PSI – Supplied with Complete Kit only
Powerjection III Part Numbers and Retail Pricing:
70020 – Powerjection III Basic Kit – Satin Finish $1,649.95
70021 – Powerjection III Basic Kit – Polished Finish $1,795.95
70026 – Powerjection III Complete Kit – Satin Finish $1.855.95
70027 – Powerjection III Complete Kit – Polished Finish $1,995.95
Contact Professional Products for more information.