MSD Performance Pro-Billet distributors are now available in black for Ford, Chevy, or Chrysler.
- 85793 Ford 302, Pro-Billet, Small Cap
- 85505 Chevy V8, Pro-Billet, locked, cap rotor
- 83613 Chevy V8, Billet w/ Vacuum Adv.
- 85703 Chevy V8, Small Cap/Base
- 85463 Chrysler 426, 440
- 85783 Ford 351W, Pro-Billet, Small Cap
- 85773 Ford 351C – 460 Pro- Billet, Small Cap
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
Add a sleek look to your Ford 5.0L with an MSD Black Pro-Billet Distributor. This is a direct drop-in replacement for 86-93 5.0L EFI engines.
- 84563 Ford 5.0L Mustang, 86-93 w/ module
Founded in 1970, MSD is one of the most recognized industry names in ignition system products, EFI products and high performance parts. The company designs, develops, tests and assembles its entire line of ignition boxes, crank triggers, distributors, EFI systems, transmission controllers, spark plugs, coils, spark plug wires, and other performance parts from its headquarters in El Paso, TX.