Lokar’s Billet Drive-By-Wire Electronic Throttle Control Pedal assembly is pre-programmed at the factory for over 1400 specific OEM and Aftermarket EFI applications including Crate Engines. Included with the Lokar Electronic Throttle Control is an application specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM or Aftermarket EFI wiring harness. Pedal calibration optimizes throttle response to eliminate pedal lag. The Billet Drive by Wire Pedal also has built in hysteresis to provide improved operator control and pedal stability over rough terrain.
• The first programmable electronic throttle pedal (Drive- By- Wire) for the automotive aftermarket
• Programmable Non-Contact (Solid State) hall effect sensor for most GM, Ford & Mopar applications
• Splined pedal arm for versatile mounting
• All metal construction; Aluminum and Stainless Steel
• 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
• Over 90 years of combined throttle pedal experience
• Sensor programmed on pedal to optimize electrical output for quick throttle response (No pedal lag)
• Brushed or black finish
Lokar’s Billet Drive-By-Wire Electronic Throttle Control Pedal assembly is available in bright or black anodized finish to match your application. The Electronic Throttle Control/Harness requires one of Lokar’s Drive-By-Wire Pedal sets, which are offered in a variety of styles. Each item is sold separately for versatility.