Baer Brake Systems has just introduced the Pro-Plus brake systems featuring their new 6P, 6-piston calipers and 13” or 14” slotted, drilled and zinc washed, 2 piece rotors. Attractive styling at an affordable price, Baer’s new Pro-Plus front and rear brake systems are sure to please the most demanding owners and impress the most critical on-lookers!
The new Baer 6P calipers are smaller and lighter than Baer’s Extreme-Plus calipers – weighing in at only 6.5 lbs. The 6P caliper is designed to use any brake pad that fits a standard Corvette C5 and C6 caliper. This high performance pad style is available in more compounds, ranging from street use to full race, than any other pad, making pad replacement readily available at nearly any auto parts store.
Baer has created one of the most powerful brake systems for the money ever offered by Baer. With features like internal cross-over tubes, standard powder coated finishes in Red, Black or Silver, slotted, drilled and zinc washed rotors in either 13” or 14”, the new Pro-Plus brake system is sure to look as good as it performs.
Pro-Plus systems contain all necessary mounting brackets and hardware and even come with stainless steel braided hoses, except where noted. All components meet DOT specifications and are street legal in all 50 states.
Bear Pro-Plus system features include:
• State of the art, leading edge technology, 6P calipers!
• Calipers use the same pads as the Corvette C5 and C6!
• The only 6-piston systems currently manufactured that have cosmetically matching 6 piston calipers front and rear where rear Pro-Plus systems are offered! Note: Rear calipers are physically the same externally, but feature smaller diameter pistons for proper system balance.
• Meets full DOT specifications!
• Smooth contours and your choice of standard Red, Black or Silver powder coated calipers!
• Two piece rotors, standard with slotted, drilled and zinc washed finish in both 13” and 14” diameters!
• Thousands less than systems using comparable calipers with similar technology!
• Increased brake torque, fade resistance and improved pedal feel!
• Complete front systems starting at $1,820.95!
New vehicle applications are constantly being added, so visit Baer Brake Systems for more information.