In the mid 1960’s, engineers at Chevrolet designed a new coil spring and trailing arm suspension system for the C10 that provided work truck capability by day and a comfortable ride for nights and weekends. Four decades later the 1967-72 C10 is an incredibly popular platform for sport truck enthusiasts, thanks to cool lines and muscle car style suspension.
After receiving hundreds of requests for easy-to-install, bolt-on handling hardware for this popular pickup, the muscle car suspension experts at Hotchkis Performance have developed an all-new Sport Sway Bar System for the 1967-72 Chevy C10.
The tubular front bar and rear sway bar, together increase roll stiffness for improved handling, balance, traction and overall driver control. Understeer is eliminated and body roll, a common problem in full size pickups, is significantly reduced. The adjustable rear bar can be tuned to accommodate different vehicle setups including staggered tire size, big block engines and more.
The kit includes TIG welded end-links with easy to lubricate polyurethane sway bar bushings, premium mounting hardware including, u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts and all necessary installation hardware including Grade-8 bolts. Like all Hotchkis Performance suspension components, C10 Sport Sway Bars are designed and manufactured in the USA and feature a durable black powdercoat finish.
• Increases stability and reduces body roll by increasing roll stiffness
• Improves Traction and Handling Performance
• Adjustable Rear Bar Can Be Tuned For Staggered Tire Size and Weight Bias
• Bolt-On Installation
• Strong, Lightweight Tubular 1 7/16” Front Bar
• Strong, Lightweight Tubular 7/8” 2 Hole Adjustable Rear Bar
• Laser Cut, CNC Bent Frame Brackets
• Fabricated Dog-Bone End Links, with Grease Fittings.
• High Quality, Grade 8 Hardware Included
• 1967-1972 GMC C-10 Pickup
• 1967-1972 Chevrolet C-10 Pickup
Pricing for the Hotchkis C-10 Sport Sway Bar set is $779.95.