Edelbrock is excited to begin shipping the highly anticipated E-Force Supercharger system for 2014 GM trucks. The all-new design increases the stock GM EcoTec engine up to 528 rear wheel horsepower and 496 ft-lbs. of torque for improved towing performance.
This E-Force supercharger incorporates the Eaton® Gen VI 2300 Twin Vortices Series (TVS) rotor assembly, as well as an air to water twin intercooler system and dual core heat exchanger. Performance has been optimized through a unique runner design and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. All of this technology fits under the stock hood without modification.
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits for 2014 GM Trucks include all of the upgraded components needed to support the increased power output of the engine, including a high flow air intake system and handheld programming module to update the ECU. It also features an all-new black powder coated manifold assembly design for great under hood appeal. These systems are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, making them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number D-215-85).
|Available Applications:||Rear Wheel Horsepower / Torque||Part No.|
|2014 GM 1500 Trucks EcoTec (5.3L) with tuner||445 / 421||#1568|
|2014 GM 1500 Trucks EcoTec (5.3L) without tuner||445 / 421||#15680|
|2014 GM 1500 Trucks EcoTec (6.2L) with tuner||528 / 496||#1569|
|2014 GM 1500 Trucks EcoTec (6.2L) without tuner||528 / 496||#15690|
- Increases performance up to 528 HP / 496 ft-lbs. torque (rear wheel) on a 6.2L engine
and 445 HP / 421 ft-lbs. torque (rear wheel) on a 5.3L engine
- Features Eaton® Gen VI 2300 TVS rotor assembly
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D215-85)
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- Retail priced at $6,559.95 (#1568 & #1569) and $6,199.95 (#15680 & #15690)