Edelbrock is excited to begin shipping the highly anticipated E-Force Supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray. The all-new design increases the stock 6.2L LT1 (Gen 5) engine up to an impressive 624 flywheel horsepower and 600 ft-lbs. of torque.
This supercharger incorporates the Eaton Gen VI 2300 Twin Vortices Series (TVS) rotor assembly, as well as an air to water twin intercooler system and dual core heat exchanger. Performance has been optimized through a unique runner design and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves gas mileage potential. All of this technology fits under the stock hood without modification to the hood, hood liner or cowl.
These kits include all of the upgraded components needed to support the increased power output of the engine, including a high flow air intake system and handheld programming module to update the ECU. It also features an all-new gunmetal grey powder coated manifold assembly and matching powder coated red coil covers for a great under hood look. Stage 1 systems are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, making them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number pending). The Stage 1 systems are available with an optional 5-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty, offering up to $19,000 of coverage for worry-free operation.
Edelbrock also offers Stage 3 professional tuner systems (#15712 and #15702), which have the programmer, pulley, belt and engine covers eliminated to provide only the core components needed to build up a competition level car. Edelbrock offers a complete line of drive pulleys ranging in size from 2.75″ to 4.125″ in diameter, depending on the boost level desired.
• Increases performance to 624 horsepower and 600 ft-lbs. torque
• No cutting or modification to stock body or hood (fits under stock hood, inner liner & cowl)
• Features Eaton® Gen VI 2300 TVS rotor assembly
• Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
• 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
• 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number Pending)
• Optional 5-Year/100,000 mile and $19,000 of coverage powertrain warranty available
• Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
Edelbrock Corvette C7 E-Force Supercharger retail pricing is $7,495.95 (#1570 & #1571) and $7,125.95 (#15700 & #15710)