The Edelbrock Victor Tunnel Ram is an updated design to the popular Victor Ram 2-R Tunnel Ram, which was first released over 35 years ago. It’s designed for use with 468-582 c.i.d. standard-deck Chevrolet V8 engines with conventional rectangular port cylinder heads. This new and improved design has 7″ long runners with close to 5.5 square-inches at the plenum, making it 25% larger than the current Victor Ram 2-R Tunnel Ram base. It is available for both carbureted (#7085) and fuel injected (#70855) applications. Victor Tunnel Ram (#70855) features EFI bosses that are placed higher up on the runner for maximum horsepower.
The Victor Tunnel Ram top (#7086) is for use with 4500 series carburetors and with their new Victor Tunnel Ram base manifolds only. It’s designed with larger openings to accommodate throttle bore sizes up to 2.31” without modification and is wider to accommodate the larger runners in the new manifolds. A fuel rail kit (#3659) is also available and features ends that are machined for -8 AN fittings and have a black anodized finish. Fuel rails do not have any provision for a plug-in style fuel pressure regulator and the crossover line and regulator are not included.
Victor Tunnel Ram Details:
• The Edelbrock Victor Tunnel Ram is an updated design for modern big-block Chevy engines
• Designed exclusively for 468-582 c.i.d. Chevy’s with rectangular port cylinder heads on standard – deck blocks
• Features new and improved 7″ long runners with close to 5.5 square-inches at the plenum
• In testing, the new Victor Tunnel Ram made 47 hp over the Victor Ram 2-R and out performed the competition by 10 hp
• Available for carbureted (#7085) and fuel injected (#70855) applications