Lingenfelter Performance Engineering (LPE) announces 5th Gen Camaro Drag Race Suspension Kits have been developed to improve 60-foot and 1/4-mile performance of stock to heavily modified 2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaros.
Available in two package levels, the new Camaro Drag Race Suspension Kits have a lightweight design and feature front and rear shocks that are independently adjustable for both rebound and compression and can work with almost any vehicle combination. Additionally, the shocks are adjustable for overall length, allowing for ride height changes without impacting spring preload or overall shock travel. The shock valving and spring rates have been optimized for drag racing, and the spring rates are designed for a full weight vehicle.
“We designed these suspension packages using our 4200-lbs., LS9-equipped manual transmission 2010 Camaro SS development vehicle, which is powered by a 1250 RWHP 427 LSX engine with an LS9 supercharger and two stages of nitrous,” said Ken Lingenfelter, owner, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering. “Taking these vehicles to the track is the ideal way to test their performance. The best quarter-mile to date on this Camaro SS is 8.99 at 158 MPH; the best 60-foot run to date is 1.304 seconds.”
Lingenfelter’s Camaro Drag Race Suspension Shock and Spring Kit (part # L500151410) retails for $4,495 and includes custom Lingenfelter by Pedders double adjustable drag racing shocks and custom Lingenfelter by Pedders coil springs.
The complete Lingenfelter Camaro Drag Race Suspension Kit (part # L500161410) retails for $6,750 and features the major components used on the LPE LS9 Camaro:
• Custom Lingenfelter by Pedders double adjustable drag racing shocks
• Custom Lingenfelter by Pedders coil springs
• Gen 5 Camaro rear suspension, adjustable trailing arm, pair
• Gen 5 Camaro rear suspension link, adjustable forward tie rod, pair
• Gen 5 Camaro rear suspension adjustable stabilizer bar end link, pair
• 1″ tubular rear adjustable anti-sway bar
• Differential bushing kit – fits stock or LPE 9.5″ differential and features urethane side mount bushings and a Delrin rear mount bushing
• Aluminum rear cradle bushings
• Underbody chassis brace