Featuring CORSA’s patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology, the ZR1 Exhaust System delivers a true high-performance sound on the throttle without the annoying drone at cruising speeds. Its straight-through 3.0-inch, nonrestrictive design and mandrel bends provide a 45% increase in airflow versus stock. Plus, Corvette C6 ZR1 owners can expect a performance increase of 12-14 additional rear wheel horsepower and up to 15 lb.-ft of torque.
Manufactured from military-grade 321 Stainless Steel, the ZR1 dual rear exit exhaust system boasts double wall, fully polished twin 4-inch Pro Series Tips laser etched with the CORSA logo. Complete installation hardware and instructions are included with the exhaust system and a Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the exhaust for the entire life of the vehicle. Contact CORSA or your local performance retailer for details.
Features of the CORSA Corvette ZR1 Exhaust include:
• Axle-back system fits C6 Z06 and ZR1
• Straight-through 3″, nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy
• Mandrel bends and design deliver 45% increased airflow vs. stock
• Gain up to and addition 15 HP and 16 ft-lbs of torque vs stock
• CORSA’s Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Corvette to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
• Dual rear exit with fully polished 304SS Twin 4″ Pro-Series Tips
• All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 321 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of you CORSA won’t change over the life of your vehicle
• Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
• Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
• 50-State emissions legal
• Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
The 2006-2013 Corvette ZR1 CORSA Performance Exhaust carries part number #14164.