After thousands of hours of engineering and testing, the wait is over! The ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger Kit for all 2015-2016 Mustang 5.0 GTs is now available! ROUSH is please to announce a Phase 1 to Phase 2 upgrade kit for all current Phase 1 Supercharger owners; and a complete ROUSH Phase 2 Supercharger Kit for all 2015+ naturally asperated Mustang owners. Take your current Phase 1 Supercharger to the next level, or upgrade your 2015+ Mustang to a whopping 727 HP and 610 lb-ft Torque!
The ROUSH Phase 2 system builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2016 Phase 1 supercharger system, by adding proven core components and careful calibration for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over their 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors twisted 160-degrees vs. older three lobe, 60 degree twist technology. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, offers greatly enhanced thermal effciency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more effcient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
- Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2016 Mustang on the market
- 727 hp @ 6850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5000rpm
- +292 hp (+67%) and +210 lb-ft (+53%) increase over stock (435hp/400 lb-ft)
- Fits BOTH manual and automatic transmissions
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology
- All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle
- ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- Higher boost 80 mm pulley
- Preset plug and play fuel pump control module increases fuel flow
- Motorcraft hi-performance spark plugs (specific for Phase 2)
- Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
- 3-Year/36,000 Mile ROUSH parts only limited warranty
- Part#: 422001
ROUSH Performance’s Phase 2 Mustang Supercharger System has an MSRP of $7549.99. The Stage 1 to Stage 2 upgade kit is priced at $1099.99.