Building on their 16+ year history of supercharging America’s pony car, the Ford Mustang, ProCharger is proud to announce availability of both an HO Intercooled System and HO Intercooled Tuner Kit for the hot new 2011 5.0L Mustang GT. Both the HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit are available now through ProCharger dealers across the US and Canada.
With industry-leading experience in supercharging Ford engines, ProCharger first-to-market with an air-to-air intercooled supercharger system and tuner kit for the highly acclaimed 2011 Mustang GT, which is equipped with an all-new 5.0L 4V engine. Utilizing the patented and proven, self-contained ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger making 7 psi of boost, a highly effective air-to-air intercooler and dedicated 8-rib drive, a ProCharger system or tuner kit can add 140 or more horsepower to an otherwise stock 2011 5.0 Mustang running high quality pump gas.
The 2011 Mustang HO Intercooled System and Tuner Kit can be installed onto a completely stock engine and require no cutting or trimming of factory components and like all ProCharger HO Systems, fit under the stock hood. Thanks to the mounting location of the ProCharger supercharger, the factory engine cover is retained and the air inlet / air filter assembly fit under the factory-available strut tower brace. Both the system and tuner kit are compatible with both the standard Mustang GT and the special order California Special package.
The HO Intercooled System comes 100% complete, including the industry-leading ProCharger self-contained supercharger, air-to-air intercooler, intercooler tubing, brackets, 53 lb/hr fuel injectors, ProFlow bypass valve and computer programmer. Thanks to the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures, the unmatched power gains are delivered with maximum reliability and everyday driveability.
The HO Intercooled Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programming. Higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines.
ProCharger HO Intercooled System Highlights:
• P-1SC-1 ProCharger self-contained supercharger (helical gearset available for noise reduction)
• Large, front mounted air-to-air intercooler (no front fascia trimming required)
• 8-rib dedicated supercharger drive system (12-rib upgrade coming soon)
• Outstanding OE underhood appearance – retains new 5.0 engine cover
• Fits under stock hood
• Supercharger air inlet fits under factory strut tower brace (standard on California Special package or any cars factory-spec’d with 19-inch wheels)
• No trimming to factory components
• Larger intercoolers are available for cars with modified or select aftermarket front fascias
ProCharger Boost and Power
• Boost: 7 psi
• RWHP: 510+
• Bolt on 140+ hp
• 91 octane fuel required
ProCharger Suggested Pricing:
HO Intercooled System: MSRP: $5,896
HO Intercooled Tuner Kit: MSRP: $5,196
Contact ATI ProCharger for more information or to find a dealer near you.