Meziere Enterprises has released a new water pump for street enthusiasts that run aftermarket belt driven superchargers on Ford mod engines. If your application requires the pump to work under the added stress of a high-tension supercharger belt Meziere offers a great new product.
With the proven Meziere 55 gallon per minute flow rate technology and dual bearing idler pulley, this pump can stand up to the beating that the high RPM and the higher belt tension dish out. As with all electric pump conversions from Meziere, you increase horsepower to the wheels by reducing the engine driven load. You also get quick cool downs when at the track and reduced temperatures during stop and go driving.
Keeping up with the performance industry has its challenges. The mechanical belt tension and high boost rates associated with the aftermarket centrifugal supercharges are deadly to the bearings in the accessories that share the belt with the supercharger. With that in mind Meziere built the Super Duty pump to live where no other pump can.
The new Ford Modular engine Super Duty electric water pump, part number WP349S can be ordered through Meziere or any of our numerous dealers in the US, Canada and Australia with a retail price set at $594.95 USD.
– Fits Ford modular engines
– Dual bearings support idler for blown applications. Note: Not compatible with 2003-2004 factory supercharged Cobra with secondary drive belt
– Idler design lets you keep all of your serpentine belt driven accessories
– Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
– Show quality black finish
– Standard motor provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating
– Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
– FinishingThe System: This pump is supplied complete. No additional items should be necessary. If you are installing the pump into a stock type vehicle you may want to consider relay kit #WIK346
– Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 11-12 amps.
– Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 5.00″ long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
– Pump Weight: This application weighs 7.1 lbs.