Maximum Motorsports, the exclusive source of JRi Shocks for late-model Mustangs, has developed complete suspension kits based on double-adjustable JRi shocks and struts.
Ideal for the road course and street driving, JRi dampers offer a wide selection of separate adjustments for compression and rebound valving. Ride-height adjustment is simplified by threaded steel strut bodies in front and an adjustable rear spring perch. Lower shock mounts are available with either a spherical bearing for racing, or a urethane bushing for street driving The range of camber adjustment is extended by Maximum Motorsports’ unique strut-to-spindle mounts.
Complete Maximum Motorsports-JRi suspension kits further include front and rear springs in your choice of rates, front and rear helper springs that maintain spring tension in droop, and unique caster/camber plates developed specifically for the 2005-2014 Mustang package. (Coming soon: Maximum-JRi suspension kits for Fox, SN95, and the new S550 Mustangs.)
MM-JRi Shocks Suspension Kit, 2005-2014 Mustang
Ultra high performance suspension kit for 2005-2014 Mustangs. Suitable for competitive road racing as well as driving on the street. Maximum Motorsports teamed with the top-level designers at JRi Shocks to create this bolt-on suspension package for the S197 Mustang.
- JRi Shocks monotube strut and shock design has separate adjustments for compression and rebound valving.
- Available with your choice of front and rear spring rates.
- Wide range of damping adjustment allows choosing softer springs for street duty, or high-rate springs for road racing.
- Threaded-body steel coil-over strut allows easy front ride height adjustment.
- Aluminum strut-to-spindle mounts have incremental camber adjustment to extend the range of adjustability.
- Rear ride height adjustment is performed with an adjustable lower spring perch on the rear axle housing.
- Includes MM caster/camber plates unique to this package.
- Billet aluminum shocks with choice of either spherical bearing lower mount for racing, or urethane bushing for street use.
- Helper springs maintain spring tension at full suspension droop.