Edelbrock is excited to announce the release of their E-Force Supercharger system for 2005-09 Ford Mustangs equipped with a 4.6L 3V. This all-new design is engineered and manufactured by Edelbrock and features an Eaton® Twin Vortices Series (TVS®) GEN VI rotor assembly – the same internals used on the new Corvette ZR-1. This combination improves 2005-2009 4.6L 3-valve Mustangs to an impressive 466 horsepower and 439 ft./lbs. of torque on only five (5) pounds of boost; this is more power per psi than any Mustang supercharger system on the market today.
The supercharger assembly is integrated into Edelbrock’s unique intake manifold for a truly seamless design with minimal components. The intake features 15″ long runners for maximum low-end torque and an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle, which improves mileage potential. Keeping the air cool is a 110 square inch high capacity air to water intercooler – the largest of its kind available on the market today – and dual core low temp heat exchange. This Edelbrock E-Force supercharger assembly includes a matching set of coil covers uniquely styled to give your engine compartment a custom look.
This complete Edelbrock E-Force supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt it on under the hood of a 2005-2009 Mustang 4.6L 3V, including supercharger/manifold assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, spark plugs, coil covers and handheld flash programmer to properly tune the factory ECU for the added power. Edelbrock offers an available 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty and 50-State emissions legal EO is pending.
• More horsepower per psi than any other Mustang system on the market
• 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
• Unique intake manifold design with 15″ long runners for increased low-end torque
• 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
• Installs under the stock hood while maintaining factory accessories
• Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air inlet with 85mm throttle body, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, spark plugs, coil-covers and flash tuner with proper calibration
• Available 3 Year/36,000 mile warranty
• The most efficient system available – 466 HP and 439 ft./lbs of Torque on only 5 lbs. of boost!
• Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
The Edelbrock E-Force Mustang Supercharger will have an MSRP of around $6,000. Additional information will be announced at the 2008 SEMA show.