CORSA Performance Exhausts has expanded its Mustang product lineup to include a new axle-back exhaust system for the 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.
The CORSA Mustang Shelby GT500 Exhaust (part #14320) is a dual rear exit system that is manufactured in the United States from premium stainless steel and features double wall, 4-inch Pro-Series tips etched with the CORSA logo.
Engineered using CORSA’s patented Reflective Sound Cancellation(tm) (RSC(tm)) technology, the exhaust system is designed specifically for Mustang owners to provide a bold exterior sound without unwanted interior drone.
“Our latest Mustang exhaust system is available in CORSA’s Sport sound level, which delivers a wide-open, muscle car tone that enthusiasts desire,” said Craig R. Kohrs, VP and general manager, TMG Performance Products. “Combined with our existing options for the 2011 Mustang V8 5.0L and Mustang V6 3.7L cars, the GT500 exhaust system allows us to offer a full selection of product to the Mustang community.”
CORSA’s Mustang Shelby GT500 exhaust system has a straight-through, nonrestrictive design that delivers an increase of 14 rear wheel horsepower and 16 lb.-ft. of torque.
Complete installation hardware and instructions are included with the 2011 Mustang exhaust systems and a Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the exhaust for the entire life of the vehicle. Contact CORSA or your local performance retailer for details.
• Sport System with dual rear exit axle-back with 4.0″ Pro-Series Tips for GT 500
• Engineered using patented technology for a bold, muscular exhaust note with absolutely NO interior resonance.
• Flows 153% better and is 9lbs. lighter than stock.
• Experience the CORSA sound in no time at all with easy bolt-on installation, no welding or cutting needed. Hardware and detailed, full-color installation instructions are included.
• Designed and manufactured in Berea, Ohio of the finest stainless steel.