Corsa Performance Exhausts has developed a premium performance exhaust system engineered specifically for the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO 3.5L EcoBoost V6.
The new CORSA Taurus SHO cat-back exhaust system (part number 14315) features a dual rear-exit design with Single 4-inch Pro-Series tips. The Corsa system bolts directly to the SHO’s stock exhaust flanges and includes Corsa’s engineered XO-Style Crossover Pipe for improved flow and sound. This system also fits the 2010 Lincoln MKS equipped with the EcoBoost V6 engine.
CORSA’s Taurus SHO exhaust also features their patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology to improve the vehicle’s sound by eliminating in-cabin resonance and drone while still delivering an acoustically styled, bold note at full throttle.
All system components, including clamps and hangers, are constructed of welded, premium grade 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of the system won’t change over the life of the vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation means no welding is needed. All necessary hardware and detailed instructions are included.
CORSA exhaust systems are engineered and crafted in the United States from premium stainless steel, and all tips are double wall, highly polished stainless steel laser etched with the CORSA logo.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO Corsa Exhaust features include:
• Full Cat-Back System which bolts directly to the stock flanges
• Includes CORSA’s Engineered XO-Style Crossover Pipe to dramatically improve air flow and sound
• Straight-through 2.5″, nonrestrictive system design which increased airflow by 120%, thus improving performance and fuel economy
• Performance increase of 12 hp and 14 ft.-lbs. of torque
• CORSA’s Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your SHO to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
• Reduced the 4 stock mufflers to 2 CORSA mufflers making the system 3lbs. lighter than stock
• Dual rear exit with a single 4″ Polished Pro-Series Tip per side
• All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of welded premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your system that won’t change over the life of your vehicle
• Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
• Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
• 50-State emissions legal, SAE J1169 legal
• Limited LIFETIME Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle