Burns Stainless is excited to introduce the “No Holds Barred” (NhB) Exhaust for the first generation Porsche Cayman ( 987) model years 2006 – 2012. The Porsche Cayman, since its introduction in 2006 has become a worthy competitor in the road racing world. “The mid-engine layout and the closed coupe rigidity of the Cayman makes it an ideal track car – even a threat to the venerable 911´comments Vince Roman, Technical Director at Burns Stainless, “and is why Burns Stainless has chosen the 987 Cayman for the next incarnation of a full competition exhaust utilizing its world renowned Ultralight motorsports muffler.”
- Constructed from ASTM269 304 stainless steel 18g tubing for best combination of weight savings and durability
- Base system weighs 22.5 pounds with 4.5″ OD Mufflers
- 100% Argon back-purged TIG welding for high strength and precision fitment.
- Available in 3 different muffler configurations as well as a straight pipe delete option.
- Ultra-lightweight motorsports mufflers are repackable for extended durability.
- Stainless steel V-band connectors allow for easy removal for maintenance and repackaging